Our Partnership with Kingspan
We are very proud to be working with Kingspan Insulated Panels Ltd as their chosen drawing office, producing detailed cladding drawings & material schedules for their overseas contracts. These have either been produced from detailed Architects and Structural drawings or we have travelled abroad to undertake a detailed site survey. Some of these projects are listed below:
- St Bernards School, Gibraltar
- HMNB Refurbishment, Gibraltar
- Band Block, Devils Tower Camp, Gibraltar
- Aerial Farm, Devils Tower Block, Gibraltar
- Warrant Officers Mess, Gibraltar
- Gun Wharf, Gibraltar
- Arengos Palace, Gibraltar
- Sacarellos Warehouse, Gibraltar
- Windmill Hill, Gibraltar
- DFRS Ablutions, Gibraltar
- Mercedes Benz, New Learning Academy, South Africa
- Wild Flavours, Beijing, China
- IKEA, Seoul, South Korea
- YRP, South Korea
- Peach Taka, Israel
- St Pauls Catacombs, Rabat, Malta
- Chaguanas, Trinidad
- Koopman, Porto, Portugal
- Petkim Project, Turkey
Due to both of our companies having a similar work ethos we have established a very good working relationship which makes a strong & professional team.
We were initially approached to undertake work on the IKEA South Korea project. As with all of our clients we did everything we could to make the contract successful for everyone involved.
Andy Patel (Kingspan Divisional Technical Director) wrote – "Mark, It is fantastic what you have done for us on this project to date, really pleased with the focussed effort by Clare, yourself & others at MFDS."